It can be a little difficult to safeguard the lengthy name and gamer tag, so to get around this issue and make it work available to short address of the Microsoft’s Xbox and Sony’s PlayStation the xResolver is the ideal option to accomplish this. The biggest benefit for gamers is that xResolver creates an unique IP address which is simple to memorize.
In this article I’ll describe how it functions and what features are available.
How do I use xResolver?
the Xresolver is a web-based application which converts Microsoft’s Xbox and Xbox Gamertags as well as usernames to simple IP addresses that are short and simple.
The usernames are easily tracked and increase the risk to be targeted by criminals. Therefore, the only way to prevent this is to alter the Gamertags and usernames to a different format that is difficult to trace.
That’s why xResolver discovers the most effective way to safeguard the privacy and personal information that users provide to hackers.
How to use the Xresolver?
There’s no complicated way to make use of Xresolver. The developers of the program developed it in a way that it’s simple to use, even for beginners. But if you’re not sure how to use it , take a look at the following steps:
- Go with the official homepage “https://xresolver.com/”
- On the left sidebar, select one of Xbox Resolver or PlayStation
- Simply type in the ” Xbox Gamer tag” to create an unique IP address (or ” IP address” to change back into the Xbox gamer tag.
- Click”Resolve” or press the ” Resolve” button, and you’re completed!
The method to convert an PlayStation username to an unique IP address and reverse the process as for Xbox Gamertag.
How to Blacklist and Remove Myself?
If you’ve changed your mind and wish to be removed from the xresolver servers, do not worry, you can take off or hide yourself in a simple manner. When you have blacklisted yourself on it , then nobody will be able to track or hack your account because your username and IP will be deleted from the your xresolver database server.
To ensure your privacy while using your Microsoft and Sony’s websites, follow these actions below on how to block or block your IP:
- Make use of a genuine VPN to conceal the IP address of your computer. The VPN will redirect your current location to a different place
- Stay in contact with your ISP to modify your IP address.
- Beware of attending random gatherings and don’t rely on random individuals because they could attempt to lure you into profit from
- Don’t share any private information such as your the IP address of your computer, Games tags, or Usernames with anyone.
The registration process to gain access to Xresolver?
To have complete control over Xresolver follow these steps:
- Visit the official website “https://xresolver.com/”
- Select to click the ” Register” button in the upper-right right-hand corner of the home page.
- You must enter your username, Email address as well as the password,
- Enter your username to confirm your password and then press the Register button.
If you’re already registered on the server then select a login and then type in your username and password.
resolver website was developed in the year 2017 and works with two names “Xbox” as well as “PlayStation.” resolver has not just the capacity to modify your Xbox as well as PlayStation gamester tags or usernames, but offers other features like IP Logger PSN Username IP Storage, IP Checker phone lookup, and the Nmap Port Scan.
According to the most recent information according to the latest data collection, the xResolver includes:
- Registered Users: 241,586
- Live Users: 1,168
- Database Count: 24,735,431.
Disclaimer: This content is intended for education only.
FAQs on xResolver
What is xResolver?Xresolver is a website page specifically made for conversion of Microsoft’s Xbox and PS Gamertags, usernames and Gamertags to distinct IP formats to secure the server’s activity.
Is Xresolver Illegal?Your IP address could be tracked by a variety of technological hacking tools, but xResolver blocks the IP addresses of hackers. Therefore it’s the only method to safeguard your activity online to safeguard the game.