There are few things more important than the safety and happiness of your children, so it’s understandable that you want to keep an eye on how they’re doing in school and in their extracurricular activities, as well as what they’re learning and when they’re learning it. If you’re looking to access the Mycherrycreek Parent Portal but aren’t sure where to start, take heart—you’ve come to the right place! Here are three easy steps to help you get started today!
How do I open Mycherrycreek Parent Portal?
If you’re a parent or guardian of a student in the Cherry Creek School District, you can access the Parent Portal to view your child’s grades, attendance, and other important information. Here’s how
1) Login with your username and password.
2) Enter your contact information on the login page (email address).
3) Click create new account at the bottom of the page. You will be redirected to a page with a form asking for additional info such as:
Step 1: Create your account
The first step is to create your account. You can do this by going to the MyCherryCreek website and clicking on the Create an Account link. You will need to provide your name, email address, and a password. Once you have created your account, you will be able to log in and access the Parent Portal. From there, you can find information about your child’s school day, homework assignments, report cards, and more.
Step 2: Log in
- Log in by entering your username and password in the appropriate fields. If you don’t have a login, click on the Create an Account link and follow the instructions.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see a dashboard with your child’s information. Click on the Classes tab to see your child’s schedule.
- To access grades, click on the Grades tab. Here, you can see assignments and tests that have been graded, as well as any upcoming tests or projects.
- If you need to contact a teacher, click on the Teachers tab. Here, you’ll find contact information for all of your child’s teachers.
Step 3: Explore your options
Once you have your login information, you can explore the different features of the portal. The main page has several options that you can use to navigate the site. The top menu bar has links to your child’s class schedule, homework assignments, and progress reports. There is also a search bar that you can use to find specific information. To see how well your child is doing in each subject, click on the grade card tab at the top of the page. From there, you can see what grade they are currently in and their grades for each subject.
What is an access key in Mycherrycreek Parent Portal?
The access key is a code that is used to grant parents and guardians access to the Mycherrycreek Parent Portal. This code is unique to each family and is sent home with students at the beginning of each school year. If you have misplaced your access key, please contact your child’s school office. They will be able to help you find your specific access key. Once found, enter the access key into the login page on parent portal and follow these steps:
In conclusion, accessing the Mycherrycreek Parent Portal is easy and only takes a few minutes. Once you have logged in, you will be able to view your child’s grades, assignments, and even message their teachers. So why wait? Follow these simple steps and get started today!
- A) Click on LOG IN at the top of the page
- B) Enter your child’s school email address
- C) Choose what type of account you want: student or parent
- D) Fill out your name, email address, password and click Login