How to Register and Login to Blackboard DCCCD in Four Easy Steps
In just four steps, you can be logged into Blackboard DCCCD and ready to take your courses! Here’s how to register and login to Blackboard DCCCD in four easy steps:
Step 1, create your account first, and create an account on the DCCCD portal by clicking here. You can log in using your CCC username and password (the same as you use to log into the email). Or, if you do not have a CCC username and password, click here to register an account with DCCCD as a new student.
If you’re a new student at Dallas County Community College District, you may be wondering how to log in and register for Blackboard. Here’s a quick guide to get you started
- Click on the Blackboard tab located on the top left corner of your screen
- Click on Sign In
- Enter your username and password
- Press Log In
Creating an Account
In order to create an account, you will need to have a valid email address. Once you have an email address, go to the Blackboard website and click on the Create Account link. Fill out the form with your information and click Submit. Once your account has been created, you will be able to login and access your courses.
Changing Your Password
If you need to change your password for any reason, follow these steps:
- Go to the Blackboard DCCCD login page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the Profile tab.
- Under the Account Information section, click on the Change Password link.
- Enter your new password twice to confirm it.
- Click on the Submit button.
- You will receive a confirmation message letting you know that your password has been changed successfully.
Changing Your Contact Information
If you need to change your contact information, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Contact section of your Profile page.
- Select the type of contact information you wish to update from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your new information in the appropriate field.
- Click the Update button.
- If prompted, enter your password again for security purposes.
- Click the Save button.
- Your changes will be saved and reflected on your Profile page
Create an Account with Credentials
If you want to register for Blackboard DCCCD, you will need to create an account with credentials. To do this, go to the website and click on the Create an Account button. Then, fill out the form with your information. Once you have completed the form, click on the Submit button.
Create an Account without Credentials
If you want to create an account without credentials, follow these steps:
- Go to the registration page.
- Enter your information.
- Click Submit.
- You will be taken to a page that says Thank you for registering.
- Click on the link that says Click here to login.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Login.
Updating or Changing your User Name
If you need to update or change your user name, follow these four easy steps:
- Visit the Blackboard DCCCD website.
- Click on the Login button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Enter your current user name and password.
- Click on the My Profile tab.
- Select the Edit Profile option.
- Enter your new user name and password.
- Click on the Update Profile button.
Resetting Forgotten Passwords
If you’re having trouble logging in to your account, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure you’re using the correct email address and password. If you can’t remember your password, you can click the Forgot Password link on the login page to reset it. If you’re still having trouble, please contact our support team for assistance.
Pending logins (and why they’re there in the first place!)
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably had your fair share of pending logins. You know, those pesky little things that pop up when you try to login to a website or app. But what are they really? And why do they exist in the first place?