How Can You List Down the Top Institutes For UPSC?
UPSC is a very competitive exam and it is important to have the best preparation for it. If you want to get into the best colleges in India, then you need to prepare well for UPSC. Here are some tips that will help you prepare for this exam:
Do You Know How to Prepare for the UPSC?
You should know that the Union Public Service Commission is a federal body responsible for conducting examinations for the recruitment and promotion of officers in the Indian civil services. The UPSC conducts written exams to recruit candidates who are eligible to join various central government departments and their autonomous bodies such as All India Services and Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS), etc.
The UPSC has three different types of tests:
- Preliminary Examination – An online test given at least three times a year; it consists mainly of general knowledge questions with some topic-based ones thrown in there too like Current Affairs, Human Rights, etc., after which you will be asked questions relating specifically to your chosen stream like Economics / Mathematics or Social Sciences / Law, etc., depending on what area you want to pursue after completing your graduation program from college/university level institutions affiliated with universities abroad
The University of Delhi is known as the topmost institute in India.
The University of Delhi is known as the topmost institute in India. It was founded in 1922 and has been offering quality education since then. This university has many colleges under it, which include:
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi(IITD)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kanpur
The University Grants Commission has designated 10 seats for foreign nationals.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has designated 10 seats for foreign nationals to apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam. This registration process is done through UGC which is a body that manages the affairs of all higher educational institutions in India. The institute should be a public university and must have at least 50 years of existence, as well as be accredited by NAAC or its equivalent agency.
There are many universities in India that have good colleges to prepare you for UPSC.
- The list of universities in India is not very long. There are many colleges, polytechnics, and institutes that offer good courses for UPSC.
- Some of the best colleges in India are as follows:
- National Institute Of Science And Technology (NIST) Kanpur University
- Birla Institute Of Technology And Science (BITS), Pilani(Rajasthan)
- IIT-JEE coaching centers offer students a chance to prepare themselves for entrance exams such as BSEB or AIPMT.
There are many good colleges in India that have enough facilities and infrastructure to provide you with the best education. Thus, you can join any of these colleges to prepare for UPSC.
For more info click here