Students and business professionals who utilize Mac computers typically have to convert Docx documents into JPG format. This can be accomplished in a variety of ways. If you own a Mac and are looking for conversion of the Docx file to JPG format, then this is one of the options to take into consideration for conversions of your files.
methods to convert Docx into JPG on Macs. Mac
Method 1. Utilizing online Conversion tools
This is the most popular and most widely used method of Documents-to JPG converts the Mac. Many online tools can be utilized to accomplish this. All you have to upload is your Docx file to the website and it will provide you with the option of converting it to JPG format. After the file has been transformed, you can save it to your personal computer.
Some of the available online Docx to JPG converters include :
- A1Office Apps Docx to JPG tool
Method 2: Using Adobe Acrobat DC Pro
If you’re using Adobe Acrobat DC Pro installed on your Mac then you can use the program to transform Docx files to JPG format. It’s a cost-based program but it comes with several great features to convert files. Follow the steps here to make a conversion of your Docx document using Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.
- Open the Docx file you wish to convert to Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.
- Click File, then click ‘Save As Other’.
- A drop-down menu will be displayed and you can choose the option ‘Image’.
- Select the JPEG format and then click “Save”.
- Your Docx document will be converted to JPG format.
Method 3: Using Preview App
Preview is a standard app that is included in every Mac computer. The app can convert Docx documents to JPG format without difficulty. Follow the steps below to make use of this method.
- Start the Docx file using the Preview application.
- Click File, then select ‘Export as’.
- A drop-down menu appears where you can select the option ‘Image’.
- Select the JPEG format and then click on Export.
- Your Docx file will be converted to JPG format.
Method 4: Using Google Docs
If you own a Docx document that you would like to convert into JPG and you do not have one of the options or programs mentioned above, you could consider using Google Docs.
To use Google Docs:
- Visit docs.google.com to sign up using your Google credentials for your Google account.
- Click on the “Upload” button located on the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the Docx document you wish to transfer from your PC.
- The file will then go into Google Docs.
- Then, open the file and click on File on the menu bar at the top. Select it and choose “Download As in the dropdown menu.
- A pop-up will open. In the options that are displayed, choose JPEG.
- This Docx file will be downloaded onto your PC in JPG format.
Method 5: Using Docx to JPG Converter App
It is a paid app that can be used for Docx to JPG conversions on Macs. Mac. This application has many excellent features and is user-friendly. Follow the steps here to change your Docx file with this app.
- Install and download and install the Docx converter app from Docx to JPG converter application on your Mac through App Store. App Store.
- Launch the app and then select the “Select File’ button.
- Select the Docx document you want to transform from your personal computer.
- The file will upload to the application.
- Click on the “Convert” button on the lower right of the display.
These are just a few ways you can make use of converting Docx into JPG on Mac. Mac. Test these options and find out which one is the best fit for you. All of the techniques listed above are straightforward to learn and don’t need specific skills or computer programs. Try these methods!