How to Create Do-follow Backlinks in 2023
The do-follow backlinks are very important in SEO. They help your website rank higher in search engines, as well as make it easier for Googlebot to find and crawl your content.
What Are Do-Follow Backlinks?
Do-follow links are links that Google and other search engines consider to be valuable. They’re not necessarily a good thing because it means you’ve been penalized for creating spammy content, but they can be useful if you’re trying to build up your link profile and make sure that people are linking to quality sites rather than just buying traffic from shady websites.
There are two ways to create do follow backlinks:
- Using the rel=”no follow” attribute in your anchor tags (the tags) – This is one way I would recommend doing this since it allows Google’s spider crawler not to follow those links when crawling through our website looking for new ones! You’ll also notice that once someone has followed one of these types of backlinks; they will see all other pages within our site as being linked too – so there’s no need for duplicate content!
What are the Advantages of Do-Follow Backlinks?
Do-follow backlinks are the most valuable type of link you can get.
Do-follow links are links from external websites to your website, which means that when a user clicks on one of these links and visits your site, it will be counted as an “inbound” traffic source rather than an outbound link. This is because there is no question about whether or not they came from another site; they simply came directly through the page they clicked on.
How to Create Do-Follow Backlinks in 2023!
To create do-follow backlinks, you need to follow these steps:
- Create a new page on your site that has the same name as your original page (e.g., “Learn How To Create Do-Follow Backlinks In 2023”).
- Add a few links to this new page from other pages on your site (e.g., “How To Create Do-Follow Backlinks In 2023”).
- Write some amazing content for this new article, then publish it and link back to it from another article or blog post about SEO (or any other topic).
1. Use Your Own Website/Blog
- Create a blog on WordPress.com or self-hosted WordPress:
- Create a blog on Blogger: https://www.blogger.com/create?locale=en_US&wid=600&uselang=en_US&version=2.9.0&gpltokid=1c58a2ccbdd06df3d07043bc52feb5e6
- Create a blog on Medium: https://medium.com/startup-success/how-to-build-a-successful-website/a5700d824f95
2. Guest Posting
If you want to create do-follow backlinks, guest posting is a great way to get started. The key here is that you write on another blog and get a link back from them (and maybe even their content). This can be done in several ways:
- Write an article for another blog with the goal of getting exposure for your brand or business
- Write an article about something related to the other site’s niche and include some links within it
- Guest post on other high DA sites that have relevant information about your industry
3. Blog Commenting with High DA Websites
If you want to build a high DA backlink profile, you should be blogging on high DA websites.
If your site is not high DA, then you shouldn’t comment on low PA and low DA websites.
Similarly, don’t comment on blogs with no backlinks because they won’t help improve your site’s link profile.
4. Directory Submission Sites List 2021
- Directory Submission Sites List 2021
Directory submission is one of the most effective ways to get more traffic and links from search engines. There are many directories that can help you achieve this, but it’s important to choose the right ones for your business. You should also make sure that you’re submitting your site only to high DA, PA, and TF directories as well as using a list of relevant directories that have been created by experts in SEO who know how important they are for your website’s rankings on SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).
To submit your website with ease:
- Use an automated tool such as Google Website Optimizer or Unbounce; these tools will automatically create backlinks around keywords related to what visitors are searching for when they land on a page (e..g., “business travel agency”).
5. Social Bookmarking Sites List 2021
Social bookmarking sites are a great way to get do-follow backlinks. You can use social bookmarking sites to build links to your website, blog, or webpage.
You can get do-follow backlinks by submitting your content on social bookmarking sites and adding them as references in the description box of each page you publish.
6. Web 2.0 Properties Using Your Instagram Profile URL
Instagram is a great platform to use for creating web 2.0 properties. It’s easy to share, so you can get the word out about your business fast. You can also use it to promote other people’s work, which makes it a great tool for supporting the growth of others’ businesses as well.
Here are some ways you can use your Instagram profile URL:
- A blog (blog)
- A website (website)
- A forum (forum)
7. Photo Sharing Websites (High DA & PA)
To create do-follow backlinks, you can use your own photos. You can also share photos on high DA and PA websites to get more links.
- Use Your Own Photos: If you have good pictures or graphics that are relevant to the topic of your website, then it is a good idea to use them in order for people to see what the content looks like before they decide whether or not they want to link from there (i.e., “I clicked this link because I liked how this image looked!”). In addition, if someone shares one of yours on their social media profile (i.e., Facebook), then that person gets another chance at getting more visitors from Google search results pages; therefore increasing their chances at getting ranked higher by potential customers through advertisements served up by Google AdWords ads management platform services offered by David Hilliard’s company called “AdWords Strategy Guidebook”.
8. Free Classified Submission Sites List 2021
- List of Free Classified Sites
- How to Submit Your Website on These Sites
- How to Check the Status of Your Submissions
9. Forum Submission Sites List for Backlinks 2021
It’s time to create your own list of forum submission sites.
Here are a few things you need to know about creating an effective list:
- Use your own blog. If you don’t have one yet, start by creating a new one and writing about topics that interest or fascinate you—this will help fill out the content on your site so it feels more like home turf! You can also use this as an opportunity to do some keyword research and find out what people are searching for online when they look up “backlinks 2021” or similar terms in their natural language (Google Trends). Once again: don’t copy-paste anything from someone else’s work unless they’ve given permission first!
The do-follow backlinks are the most effective way to get high-quality traffic and increase your website’s ranking. So, if you want to increase your website traffic, then you should create do-follow backlinks in 2023.
Related: click here